Valerie Garcia will be speaking at the Construction Defect, Claims & Litigation Strategies ExecuSummit in Uncasville, CT on Tuesday, December 4th. The ExecuSummit is a day and a half, high-impact, educational event specifically designed for Construction defect claims focused insurance professionals. Valerie’s panel will discuss the effective use of expert witnesses.
- Theresa Vogel Presenting in ALFA International Webinar “How the Politics and Policies of Washington Today Are Impacting Your Business”
- Valerie Garcia Speaking at Construction Defect, Claims & Litigation Strategies ExecuSummit
- Defense Verdict for Hall & Evans’ Client in Personal Injury Case
- Where There’s Smoke, There’s A Claim: Potential RICO Suits Against Marijuana Grows and Supporting Businesses
- Use It Or Lose It: Colorado Supreme Court Holds that Insurer May Not Obtain an IME in Bad Faith Action if Insurer Failed To Do So Before Making Its Coverage Decision