Aaron Thompson was recently selected to join the 2020 class of the Colorado Bar Association’s Leadership Training (COBALT) program. COBALT is a six-month interactive leadership training program designed specifically for lawyers with demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to the legal community. The program aims to nurture effective leadership concerning ethical, professional, and community service issues; build relationships among legal leaders from across the state and from across experience levels; and raise the level of awareness among lawyers regarding the broad range of issues facing the legal profession. Mr. Thompson was one of 20 lawyers selected for the 2020 class.
- Four Named Special Counsel
- Jared Ellis’ Pandemic Lawyering Article Featured in CLM Magazine
- H&E Attorneys Contribute to ALFA International’s Fifty State Construction Compendium
- Legislation, Litigation, and Personal Liability: Colorado’s Enhance Law Enforcement Integrity Act is Signed in to Law
- Lance Eberhart Presenting in ALFA International Webinar on the Increase of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Cases