Aaron Thompson was recently selected to join the 2020 class of the Colorado Bar Association’s Leadership Training (COBALT) program. COBALT is a six-month interactive leadership training program designed specifically for lawyers with demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to the legal community. The program aims to nurture effective leadership concerning ethical, professional, and community service issues; build relationships among legal leaders from across the state and from across experience levels; and raise the level of awareness among lawyers regarding the broad range of issues facing the legal profession. Mr. Thompson was one of 20 lawyers selected for the 2020 class.
- Hall & Evans Opens Kansas City, Missouri Office
- Hall & Evans Celebrates MLK Day of Service
- Matthew Ninneman Speaking at ABA’s Forum on Construction Law Midwinter Meeting January 23rd
- Attention Commercial Transportation Companies! FMSCA Clearinghouse Requirements Effective January 6, 2020 Despite Clearinghouse System Crash
- Guidance Issued for Compliance with New Disclosure Requirement for Insurers Writing Automobile Liability Insurance in Colorado