Cash Parker will co-present a live webinar titled “Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court: Litigation Perspective,” on Thursday, October 8th, 2020, from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MDT. The one-hour CLE webinar is hosted by the Federal Bar Association and myLawCLE and will highlight contract errors that commonly end up in court, strategies for shoring up business documents, and limiting the potential scope of litigation. Attendees will learn how to advise clients and amend clauses with regard to force majeure, choice of forum and choice of law provisions, arbitration, waiver of jury trials, fee shifting, indemnity, and limitation of liability.
- Cash Parker Presenting NARTC Webinar on Developing and Presenting Helpful Coworker Testimony
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense
- Cash Parker Presenting CLE Webinar on Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court