We are pleased to welcome Meggan J. Nicholas to the Firm as an Associate in our Cheyenne, Wyoming office. Ms. Nicholas’ practice involves catastrophic personal injury defense, workers’ compensation, employment discrimination, and corporate litigation. Before joining Hall & Evans, Ms. Nicholas practiced at boutique civil defense firms in Cheyenne and Laramie, Wyoming. She also served as a Staff Attorney/Law Clerk to the Honorable Thomas T.C. Campbell in Wyoming District Court’s First Judicial District.
- David Jones Published on Responding to Social Media Reviews in The Colorado Dental Association’s “Journal”
- Matthew Ninneman Speaking at ABA’s Forum on Construction Law “Construction Law Essentials” Program
- Denver Office Welcomes Ike Eckert
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Maria Droste Counseling Center’s 9th Annual Golf Classic
- Denver Office Welcomes Heather Thomas