Hall & Evans’ attorneys Gillian Dale and Keith Goman recently represented a class one railroad in a four-day jury trial in the District of Montana. The plaintiff, a railroad employee, alleged he was retaliated against in violation of the Federal Railroad Safety Act, 49 U.S.C. 20109, when he was dismissed in 2013. He claimed he was retaliated against for being a whistle-blower. The defendant railroad argued that his dismissal was justified for his repeated rules violations. The plaintiff asked for compensatory and punitive damages. The jury found that Plaintiff did not meet his burden to prove that his employer violated the law, resulting in a complete defense verdict for Hall & Evans’ client.
- David Jones Published on Responding to Social Media Reviews in The Colorado Dental Association’s “Journal”
- Matthew Ninneman Speaking at ABA’s Forum on Construction Law “Construction Law Essentials” Program
- Denver Office Welcomes Ike Eckert
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Maria Droste Counseling Center’s 9th Annual Golf Classic
- Denver Office Welcomes Heather Thomas