The Colorado Lawyer’s February 2019 issue features an article co-authored by Nick Snow. Nick’s article, “Determining Damages Under CDARA,” examines the court’s analysis of a Denver District Court construction defect case. The issue of the case was whether a building’s classification under its original zoning designation as residential, or its later-modified designation as a mixed-use, should be considered in establishing available damages.
- Benton Barton Speaking at Design Professional Risk Management Presentation on April 24th
- Bodily Injury Claims to Become More Expensive if New Litigation Finance Bill Passes Colorado State Legislature
- Theresa Vogel Published in University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform
- Benton Barton Speaking at Risk Control Seminar for Architects, Engineers, and Environmental Professionals on April 10th
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Present at NARTC Special Litigation Conference