The Colorado Lawyer’s February 2019 issue features an article co-authored by Nick Snow. Nick’s article, “Determining Damages Under CDARA,” examines the court’s analysis of a Denver District Court construction defect case. The issue of the case was whether a building’s classification under its original zoning designation as residential, or its later-modified designation as a mixed-use, should be considered in establishing available damages.
- Billings Office Welcomes Two Associates
- Deference to City Decisions to Hire, Fire and Discipline its Employees Continues in Roybal v. City and County of Denver
- Hall & Evans Opens Salt Lake City, Utah Office
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Present at Colorado River Outfitter Association’s Annual Convention
- Shawn Eady Joins Hall & Evans