The Denver office of Hall & Evans is excited to announce the addition of Clinton L. Coberly as a associate attorney. Clinton is a 2007 graduate from Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. Clinton comes to us from Lambdin & Chaney, LLP where he has experience in construction defect and general tort defense.
- Cash Parker Presenting NARTC Webinar on Developing and Presenting Helpful Coworker Testimony
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense
- Cash Parker Presenting CLE Webinar on Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court