Hall & Evans’ attorneys Ariana Busby, Paul Popovic, Aaron Thompson, Emily McGilvery (pictured left to right) volunteered this past weekend at the Denver High School Mock Trial Tournament. The tournament was part of the Colorado Bar Association’s 35th Annual High School Mock Trial Program. Across the state of Colorado, more than 100 high school teams participate in Colorado’s mock trial program with approximately 1500 students performing as attorneys or witnesses. The dedicated attorneys from Hall & Evans have always been supporters of this education program and this year was no different with four attorneys from our Denver office lending their skills as scoring panelists of the competition. The weekend was filled with excitement and awe-inspiring performances from students attending over 20 Denver-area high schools. There were many strong performances from the smart and talented high schoolers at the competition. Hall & Evans looks forward to our continued participation in this important program and anticipates welcoming these bright students into the legal profession.
- Meredith McDonald Presenting CDLA Webinar on Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Lance Eberhart Participating in ALFA International Roundtable Discussion – Resolving Civil Cases While Emerging from a Pandemic
- Denver Office Grows By Two
- Gina Rossi Presenting at NARTC Annual Meeting
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Wheels of Justice in Children’s Hospital Virtual Courage Classic