We are pleased to welcome Colin J. Finnegan to the Firm as our newest Associate in our Kansas City office. Mr. Finnegan handles matters involving transportation, premises liability, employment law, administrative and regulatory law, and construction law. While attending the University of Kansas School of Law, Mr. Finnegan was a summer associate at the Missouri Attorney General’s Office and a law clerk for the Disability Rights Center of Kansas. Upon graduation, Mr. Finnegan was awarded the James P. Mize Trial Advocacy Award which is given to the student who shows outstanding promise as a trial advocate. He also received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Trial Advocacy and Advanced Litigation. Mr. Finnegan currently assists with the coaching of KU Law’s Mock Trial Team.
- Matthew Ninneman Interviewed on Construction Law Today Podcast
- New Colorado Law Requiring Strict Health-Care Provider Lien Disclosures Shields Lien Assignments From Discovery and as Evidence
- Colorado Workers’ Compensation Rules See Significant Updates with HB 21-1050 and HB 21-1207
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports 2Hearts’ Annual Golf Tournament
- Denver Office Welcomes Three Associates