We are pleased to welcome Colin J. Finnegan to the Firm as our newest Associate in our Kansas City office. Mr. Finnegan handles matters involving transportation, premises liability, employment law, administrative and regulatory law, and construction law. While attending the University of Kansas School of Law, Mr. Finnegan was a summer associate at the Missouri Attorney General’s Office and a law clerk for the Disability Rights Center of Kansas. Upon graduation, Mr. Finnegan was awarded the James P. Mize Trial Advocacy Award which is given to the student who shows outstanding promise as a trial advocate. He also received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Trial Advocacy and Advanced Litigation. Mr. Finnegan currently assists with the coaching of KU Law’s Mock Trial Team.
- Hall & Evans Prevails on Summary Judgment Motion in Municipal Liability Matter
- Hall & Evans Obtains Landmark Victory in Colorado Supreme Court Opinion That Limits Windfall Claims by Plaintiffs Who Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Steve Hamilton & Mamie Ling Presenting in ALFA International Webinar on Expert Admissibility
- Matthew Ninneman Serves as Executive Editor & Co-Author of ABA Forum on Construction Law’s “Design Professional’s Guide to Construction Law”
- H&E Attorneys Present at Colorado River Outfitters Association’s Annual Conference