Kelley Shirk will speak at the Momentum Advanced Legal Strategy Summit on Litigation in Fort Lauderdale, FL, February 27th. Kelley’s presentation, “The Future of Alternative Dispute Resolution: New Methods to Save,” will examine the types of cases that are suitable for ADR, how to utilize early mediation to resolve disputes, the role a mediator can play in the future, how to move past common impasses in mediation, and the enforcement of mediated settlement agreements.
- Retirement of Alan Epstein
- Cash Parker Presenting NARTC Webinar on Developing and Presenting Helpful Coworker Testimony
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense