Hall & Evans, LLC is pleased to announce that Meredith McDonald was recently appointed to the Colorado Defense Lawyers Association’s (CDLA) Board for 2019-2020. Ms. McDonald was selected by the CDLA Board members as the incoming Secretary of the Board. The CDLA is a nonprofit association that exists to support and serve the interests of lawyers principally involved in the defense of civil litigation.
- Hall & Evans’ Attorneys Support Denver High School Mock Trial Tournament
- Defense Verdict for Hall & Evans’ Railroad Client in FRSA (“Whistleblower”) Case
- Valerie Garcia Speaking at The Colorado Defense Lawyers Association’s CLE Presentation on Tuesday, March 3rd
- Benton Barton Speaking at Design Professional Risk Management Presentation on February 25th
- Kelley Shirk Speaking at Momentum’s Advanced Legal Strategy Summit on Litigation