We are pleased to welcome Michael G. Dunnahoo to Hall & Evans, LLC. His practice is focused on the representation of developers, general contactors, subcontractors, architects, and engineers. Mr. Dunnahoo adds over 25 years of litigation experience to our Construction and Design, Professional Liability, Premises Liability, and Product Liability Practice Groups. Mr. Dunnahoo recently relocated to Denver, Colorado after practicing in Houston, Texas for over two decades.
- Cash Parker Presenting NARTC Webinar on Developing and Presenting Helpful Coworker Testimony
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense
- Cash Parker Presenting CLE Webinar on Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court