This past weekend, Hall & Evans’ attorney, Peter M. Damrow, and his wife Talia took the Billings Skyview High School mock trial team to the statewide competition in Helena, Montana. The competition was the first statewide competition organized by the Montana Bar Association and was a monumental success with a large turnout. Local attorneys and judges from all over Montana lent their time as scoring and presiding judges, as well as individual team coaches. Mr. Damrow and his wife generously volunteered a significant amount of hours coaching incredibly bright students from Billings Skyview High School to prepare them for the competition. It was the Skyview students’ first time competing in a competition, but they nevertheless delivered jaw-dropping performances throughout the weekend. The Skyview team finished as one of the top contenders and earned multiple awards for their distinguished portrayals as witnesses and attorneys. Hall & Evans was thrilled to be involved with Montana’s inaugural mock trial program and looks forward to continuing to participate in the years to come.
- Retirement of Alan Epstein
- Cash Parker Presenting NARTC Webinar on Developing and Presenting Helpful Coworker Testimony
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense