Ryan Johnson will present at the National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association Annual Conference on March 7, 2019 in West Palm Beach, Florida. The panel, titled, “How to Deflate the Plaintiff’s Inflated Case Value: Effective Strategies to Use in Pre-Suit Investigation and Discovery” will cover topics including recent updates on injury finance, medical funding, and other pre-suit strategies.
- Cash Parker Presenting NARTC Webinar on Developing and Presenting Helpful Coworker Testimony
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense
- Cash Parker Presenting CLE Webinar on Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court