Ryan Johnson will speak at the National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association’s (NRRDA) Lighthouse Seminar, October 23-24, in Denver, Colorado. Ryan is part of a panel presenting on Thursday, October 24th, titled, “Knowledge is Power: Information is King.” The panel will discuss the availability of claim files and how to protect them from disclosure when desired. Topics will include privilege and discoverability of the files, litigated and non-litigated cases, and insured versus self-insured and self-administered situations. The presentation will touch upon these topics as they relate to all 50 states.
- Retirement of Alan Epstein
- Cash Parker Presenting NARTC Webinar on Developing and Presenting Helpful Coworker Testimony
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense