Ryan Johnson will speak at the National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association’s (NRRDA) Lighthouse Seminar, October 23-24, in Denver, Colorado. Ryan is part of a panel presenting on Thursday, October 24th, titled, “Knowledge is Power: Information is King.” The panel will discuss the availability of claim files and how to protect them from disclosure when desired. Topics will include privilege and discoverability of the files, litigated and non-litigated cases, and insured versus self-insured and self-administered situations. The presentation will touch upon these topics as they relate to all 50 states.
- Hall & Evans’ Attorneys Support Denver High School Mock Trial Tournament
- Defense Verdict for Hall & Evans’ Railroad Client in FRSA (“Whistleblower”) Case
- Valerie Garcia Speaking at The Colorado Defense Lawyers Association’s CLE Presentation on Tuesday, March 3rd
- Benton Barton Speaking at Design Professional Risk Management Presentation on February 25th
- Kelley Shirk Speaking at Momentum’s Advanced Legal Strategy Summit on Litigation