Ryan Johnson will speak at the National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association’s (NRRDA) Lighthouse Seminar, October 23-24, in Denver, Colorado. Ryan is part of a panel presenting on Thursday, October 24th, titled, “Knowledge is Power: Information is King.” The panel will discuss the availability of claim files and how to protect them from disclosure when desired. Topics will include privilege and discoverability of the files, litigated and non-litigated cases, and insured versus self-insured and self-administered situations. The presentation will touch upon these topics as they relate to all 50 states.
- David Jones Published on Responding to Social Media Reviews in The Colorado Dental Association’s “Journal”
- Matthew Ninneman Speaking at ABA’s Forum on Construction Law “Construction Law Essentials” Program
- Denver Office Welcomes Ike Eckert
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Maria Droste Counseling Center’s 9th Annual Golf Classic
- Denver Office Welcomes Heather Thomas