Ryan Johnson will speak at the National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association’s (NRRDA) Lighthouse Seminar, October 23-24, in Denver, Colorado. Ryan is part of a panel presenting on Thursday, October 24th, titled, “Knowledge is Power: Information is King.” The panel will discuss the availability of claim files and how to protect them from disclosure when desired. Topics will include privilege and discoverability of the files, litigated and non-litigated cases, and insured versus self-insured and self-administered situations. The presentation will touch upon these topics as they relate to all 50 states.
- Kelley Shirk Speaking at Construction Contract Workshop on November 22nd
- Andy Sears and Whitney Boyd Appointed to Defense Lawyers Association of Wyoming Board
- Hall & Evans Listed Among “Best Law Firms” For 2020
- Mental Health Care for Children Without Parental Permission
- Paul Yarbrough Chairs Trucking Industry Defense Association’s Annual Seminar