Earlier this week, Talia Damrow presented at the National Business Institute’s Montana Employment Law 2023 live online CLE seminar. Talia presented on “Family and Medical Leave: What you Must Know,” and provided an overview of Montana State and local leave laws, the Family Medical Leave Act, and the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. She also discussed best practices for creating and updating leave policies and provided suggestions for mitigating litigation risks. Talia’s presentation was tailored to attorneys who advise or otherwise represent businesses as she frequently advises on employment issues such as appropriate family and medical leave.
- Jill Gerdrum and Thomas Singer Speaking at Montana Labor & Employment Law Seminar
- Three Promoted to Special Counsel
- 10 Hall & Evans Attorneys Honored in 2023 Colorado Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
- Benton Barton Presenting at Design Professional Risk Management Seminar on April 6
- Amanda Hunter Honored with Pro Bono Service Award