Earlier this week, Talia Damrow presented at the National Business Institute’s Montana Employment Law 2023 live online CLE seminar. Talia presented on “Family and Medical Leave: What you Must Know,” and provided an overview of Montana State and local leave laws, the Family Medical Leave Act, and the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act. She also discussed best practices for creating and updating leave policies and provided suggestions for mitigating litigation risks. Talia’s presentation was tailored to attorneys who advise or otherwise represent businesses as she frequently advises on employment issues such as appropriate family and medical leave.
- Brooke Churchman Moderating ALFA International Webinar on Neuropsychological Testing in Brain Injury Litigation
- Hall & Evans Expands ALFA International Membership into Montana
- Hall & Evans Celebrates 2024 MLK Day of Service
- Six Attorneys Named 2024 Top Lawyer by 5280 Magazine
- Retirement of David E. Leavenworth