Ayshan E. Ibrahim
Ayshan Ibrahim joined Hall & Evans as an Associate in 2018. Ms. Ibrahim’s practice focuses on the defense of national transportation companies in the railroad and trucking industries. Prior to joining Hall & Evans, she worked as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Judge Devin Odell at the Eighth Judicial District Court.
Ms. Ibrahim earned her law degree from the University of Colorado Law School, where she was on the Colorado Technology Law Journal Executive Board as the Digital Resources Editor, an appointee to the Honor Council, a mentor for the Women’s Law Caucus, and on the Committee for Inclusiveness & Diversity.
- Colorado, 2018
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Colorado Law School, 2017
BA: Georgia State University, 2011, Economics and Political Science, Dean’s List and Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society
- Law Clerk, Hon. Devin Odell, 8th Judicial District Court, Fort Collins, CO, 2017-2018
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Craig B. Shaffer, U.S. District Court – CO, Denver, CO, 2015
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Sam Cary Bar Association
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel