Vicki M. Pace
Vicki Pace is a native Coloradan with a diverse litigation practice that includes the Construction & Design, Premises Liability, and Coverage Practice Groups. She has represented clients on these matters in both federal and state court and has successfully obtained dismissal of actions prior to the commencement of discovery. She has experience in all phases of litigation, from immediate post-incident investigation through trial. She aggressively but efficiently defends businesses in industries including transportation, hospitality, construction, retail, and recreation, as well as government entities and nonprofits. Ms. Pace has defended cases for businesses ranging from publicly owned entities to family owned operations. Ms. Pace’s trial advocacy skills are rooted in her experience as a Deputy District Attorney in the 17th Judicial District where she tried over 50 cases to verdict.
Ms. Pace earned her law degree from The George Washington University Law School and was a member of the Executive Boards for the Mock Trial and the National Security Law Associations. While in law school, she was a student attorney in the Public Justice Advocacy Clinic, which handled employment matters, interned with the Office of the Legal Adviser for the U.S. Department of State, and was a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Michael E. Hegarty at the United States District Court for the District of Colorado.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: The George Washington University Law School, 2013, with honors
BA: University of Colorado, 2010, Political Science and International Affairs, with distinction
Career Distinctions & Honors
The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch®; Insurance Law, 2022
- Deputy District Attorney, 17th Judicial District, Brighton, Colorado, 2014-2017
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
Business & Community Service
- Monarch High School Mock Trial Team, Coach
- Ms. Pace is actively involved in the local salsa and ballroom dance community at an advanced level and loves the Colorado outdoors, including hiking, trail running, and camping.
Blog Posts About Vicki
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports 2Hearts’ Annual Golf Tournament
- Five Attorneys Named to 2022 Edition of “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch”
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Host Virtual Training on Comparative Negligence
- Dog Bites and Employer Liability
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Host Virtual Training on Colorado Governmental Immunity Act
- Four Named Special Counsel
- Hall & Evans Welcomes Six New Associates