Tom Lyons will be presenting two webinars on Thursday, February 23, 2017, for the National Business Institute. The webinars are a part of a full-day program, “A Comprehensive Federal Court Toolkit for Paralegals.” Tom’s topics are on “Ethical Considerations” and “Federal Trial: What a Paralegal Needs to Know” Course Description: Navigating through the federal court system can be stressful and intimidating. The process is extensive, and any deviation can potentially jeopardize the case. In this comprehensive full-day program, you’ll discover practical procedural tips to ensure your firm’s federal cases have the best chance for success. Examine common errors made, get tips to ensure timely filing, analyze pre-trial and trial processes, and apply critical rules of evidence to court events. Gain the knowledge you need to ensure your attorney’s success in federal court. Link for further details.
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense
- Cash Parker Presenting CLE Webinar on Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court
- Retirement of Bruce A. Menk