In December in Washington DC, Bob Ferm moderated a Federation of Regulatory Counsel (FORC) event, co-Sponsored by the ABA Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section’s Insurance Regulation Committee and the International Association of Insurance Receivers (IAIR). At the Annual Meeting Bob was appointed President and Chair of the Board of FORC for 2014. FORC is a national association of attorneys specializing in the area of insurance regulatory law.
- Montana Supreme Court Affirms Summary Judgment for Hall & Evans’ Client in Wrongful Discharge Case
- Hall & Evans Joins A Little Help’s Service Saturday
- Hall & Evans Listed Among “Best Law Firms” For 2022
- Matthew Ninneman Interviewed on Construction Law Today Podcast
- New Colorado Law Requiring Strict Health-Care Provider Lien Disclosures Shields Lien Assignments From Discovery and as Evidence