Brian Molzahn presented at the Nuts and Bolts of Construction Law CLE program in Denver, Colorado on Thursday, September 12th. Brian is a member of the CBA Construction Law Section’s Executive Council which hosted the event. Brian’s session, “Architects & Engineers: An Overview of Roles and Risks,” addressed the traditional roles of an architect or engineer on a construction project, what those roles generally entail, the risks associated with those roles, and some defenses that are often asserted when claims involving those risks arise.
- David Jones Published on Responding to Social Media Reviews in The Colorado Dental Association’s “Journal”
- Matthew Ninneman Speaking at ABA’s Forum on Construction Law “Construction Law Essentials” Program
- Denver Office Welcomes Ike Eckert
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Maria Droste Counseling Center’s 9th Annual Golf Classic
- Denver Office Welcomes Heather Thomas