Will Colorado voters once again achieve “first in the nation” status by approving universal health care for state residents? The ColoradoCare initiative appearing on the state ballot in November 2016 will not only allow voters to decide whether to create a taxpayer-funded system to provide universal health coverage for all state residents, but the measure will also replace aspects of publicly funded health care under the Medicaid and Children’s Basic Health Programs, as well as the medical care portion of workers’ compensation insurance. Read the full article published in the FORC Journal of Insurance Law and Regulation here.
- David Jones Published on Responding to Social Media Reviews in The Colorado Dental Association’s “Journal”
- Matthew Ninneman Speaking at ABA’s Forum on Construction Law “Construction Law Essentials” Program
- Denver Office Welcomes Ike Eckert
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Maria Droste Counseling Center’s 9th Annual Golf Classic
- Denver Office Welcomes Heather Thomas