Hall and Evans’ attorneys Keith Goman and Jaclyn Laferriere defended BNSF Railway in Frost v. BNSF, CV-15-124-DWM, a suit brought in the District of Montana (Missoula). The plaintiff alleged BNSF violated 49 U.S.C. § 20109 by retaliating against him for engaging in protected activities. This was the first case of its kind tried to a jury in the District of Montana. On December 15, 2016, the seven-person jury returned a unanimous verdict in BNSF’s favor, finding that BNSF did not violate the law when it dismissed the plaintiff for violating safety rules.
- Cash Parker Presenting NARTC Webinar on Developing and Presenting Helpful Coworker Testimony
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense
- Cash Parker Presenting CLE Webinar on Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court