Hall and Evans’ attorneys Keith Goman and Jaclyn Laferriere defended BNSF Railway in Frost v. BNSF, CV-15-124-DWM, a suit brought in the District of Montana (Missoula). The plaintiff alleged BNSF violated 49 U.S.C. § 20109 by retaliating against him for engaging in protected activities. This was the first case of its kind tried to a jury in the District of Montana. On December 15, 2016, the seven-person jury returned a unanimous verdict in BNSF’s favor, finding that BNSF did not violate the law when it dismissed the plaintiff for violating safety rules.
- David Jones Published on Responding to Social Media Reviews in The Colorado Dental Association’s “Journal”
- Matthew Ninneman Speaking at ABA’s Forum on Construction Law “Construction Law Essentials” Program
- Denver Office Welcomes Ike Eckert
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Maria Droste Counseling Center’s 9th Annual Golf Classic
- Denver Office Welcomes Heather Thomas