Hall & Evans prevailed on summary judgment motion in a coverage dispute as to the enforceability of a drop down provision in an auto policy, defeating efforts to void the clause by application of the out of state coverage provision of the policy as the accident occurred in a state which bars drop down clauses. We also prevailed against efforts to defeat the drop down provision based on the reasonable expectations doctrine and arguments that the clause violated public policy.
- Jill Gerdrum and Thomas Singer Speaking at Montana Labor & Employment Law Seminar
- Three Promoted to Special Counsel
- 10 Hall & Evans Attorneys Honored in 2023 Colorado Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
- Benton Barton Presenting at Design Professional Risk Management Seminar on April 6
- Amanda Hunter Honored with Pro Bono Service Award