Hall & Evans prevailed on summary judgment motion in a coverage dispute as to the enforceability of a drop down provision in an auto policy, defeating efforts to void the clause by application of the out of state coverage provision of the policy as the accident occurred in a state which bars drop down clauses. We also prevailed against efforts to defeat the drop down provision based on the reasonable expectations doctrine and arguments that the clause violated public policy.
- Meredith McDonald Presenting CDLA Webinar on Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Lance Eberhart Participating in ALFA International Roundtable Discussion – Resolving Civil Cases While Emerging from a Pandemic
- Denver Office Grows By Two
- Gina Rossi Presenting at NARTC Annual Meeting
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Wheels of Justice in Children’s Hospital Virtual Courage Classic