We are pleased to announce that Susan G. Ridgeway has joined Hall & Evans, LLC as Of Counsel in our Missoula, Montana office. Ms. Ridgeway’s practice is focused on civil litigation and on surrogacy and reproductive donation law. She represents large and small companies and proactively guides them to resolve claims and suits in matters including business, construction, design, insurance, professional liability, real property, unit ownership, and health care. She also represents individuals in surrogacy and reproductive donation arrangements to protect their interests with agreements and court orders. Ms. Ridgeway is recognized as a legal authority in Montana regarding surrogacy, reproductive donation, and parentage law, including for LGBTQ+ parents and their children.
- Brooke Churchman Moderating ALFA International Webinar on Neuropsychological Testing in Brain Injury Litigation
- Hall & Evans Expands ALFA International Membership into Montana
- Hall & Evans Celebrates 2024 MLK Day of Service
- Six Attorneys Named 2024 Top Lawyer by 5280 Magazine
- Retirement of David E. Leavenworth