The current issue of CLM Magazine’s June 2020 issue On the Defensive features an article written by Jared Ellis titled “Pandemic Lawyering: Serving clients and maintaining professionalism during the time of COVID-19.” Jared weighs in on several aspects of the challenges lawyers are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, including the need to monitor ongoing cases closely in regards to court closures and delays, best practices for communicating with clients while still maintaining confidentiality, the importance of staying abreast of current legal technology, and what to do should the worst happen.
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Wheels of Justice in 2021 Children’s Hospital Courage Classic
- Benton Barton Participating in ALFA International Virtual Construction Roundtable
- Workers’ Compensation Group Welcomes Two Associates
- Denver Office Welcomes Three New Attorneys
- Matthew Ninneman Presenting ABA Webinar on Protecting the Design Professional