The current issue of CLM Magazine’s June 2020 issue On the Defensive features an article written by Jared Ellis titled “Pandemic Lawyering: Serving clients and maintaining professionalism during the time of COVID-19.” Jared weighs in on several aspects of the challenges lawyers are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, including the need to monitor ongoing cases closely in regards to court closures and delays, best practices for communicating with clients while still maintaining confidentiality, the importance of staying abreast of current legal technology, and what to do should the worst happen.
- Cash Parker Presenting NARTC Webinar on Developing and Presenting Helpful Coworker Testimony
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense
- Cash Parker Presenting CLE Webinar on Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court