The current issue of CLM Magazine’s June 2020 issue On the Defensive features an article written by Jared Ellis titled “Pandemic Lawyering: Serving clients and maintaining professionalism during the time of COVID-19.” Jared weighs in on several aspects of the challenges lawyers are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, including the need to monitor ongoing cases closely in regards to court closures and delays, best practices for communicating with clients while still maintaining confidentiality, the importance of staying abreast of current legal technology, and what to do should the worst happen.
- Hall & Evans Prevails on Summary Judgment Motion in Municipal Liability Matter
- Hall & Evans Obtains Landmark Victory in Colorado Supreme Court Opinion That Limits Windfall Claims by Plaintiffs Who Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Steve Hamilton & Mamie Ling Presenting in ALFA International Webinar on Expert Admissibility
- Matthew Ninneman Serves as Executive Editor & Co-Author of ABA Forum on Construction Law’s “Design Professional’s Guide to Construction Law”
- H&E Attorneys Present at Colorado River Outfitters Association’s Annual Conference