The current issue of CLM Magazine’s June 2020 issue On the Defensive features an article written by Jared Ellis titled “Pandemic Lawyering: Serving clients and maintaining professionalism during the time of COVID-19.” Jared weighs in on several aspects of the challenges lawyers are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, including the need to monitor ongoing cases closely in regards to court closures and delays, best practices for communicating with clients while still maintaining confidentiality, the importance of staying abreast of current legal technology, and what to do should the worst happen.
- Matthew Ninneman Interviewed on Construction Law Today Podcast
- New Colorado Law Requiring Strict Health-Care Provider Lien Disclosures Shields Lien Assignments From Discovery and as Evidence
- Colorado Workers’ Compensation Rules See Significant Updates with HB 21-1050 and HB 21-1207
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports 2Hearts’ Annual Golf Tournament
- Denver Office Welcomes Three Associates