The current issue of CLM Magazine’s June 2020 issue On the Defensive features an article written by Jared Ellis titled “Pandemic Lawyering: Serving clients and maintaining professionalism during the time of COVID-19.” Jared weighs in on several aspects of the challenges lawyers are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, including the need to monitor ongoing cases closely in regards to court closures and delays, best practices for communicating with clients while still maintaining confidentiality, the importance of staying abreast of current legal technology, and what to do should the worst happen.
- Meredith McDonald Presenting CDLA Webinar on Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Lance Eberhart Participating in ALFA International Roundtable Discussion – Resolving Civil Cases While Emerging from a Pandemic
- Denver Office Grows By Two
- Gina Rossi Presenting at NARTC Annual Meeting
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Wheels of Justice in Children’s Hospital Virtual Courage Classic