Lance Eberhart will be speaking at a two-day Food & Beverage Distributors and Wholesalers Safety & Risk Forum in Englewood, Colorado, February 6-7, 2019. Lance’s session, “Litigation Potholes & Road Hazards,” will focus on rapid response protocols and evidentiary rules and procedures that individuals in the transportation industry need to follow. The forum is presented by Marsh and will include open peer-to-peer discussions and presentations on predictive analytics, regulatory compliance, collision mitigation technologies, and wearable technologies.
- Benton Barton Speaking at Design Professional Risk Management Presentation on April 24th
- Bodily Injury Claims to Become More Expensive if New Litigation Finance Bill Passes Colorado State Legislature
- Theresa Vogel Published in University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform
- Benton Barton Speaking at Risk Control Seminar for Architects, Engineers, and Environmental Professionals on April 10th
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Present at NARTC Special Litigation Conference