Lance Eberhart will be speaking at a two-day Food & Beverage Distributors and Wholesalers Safety & Risk Forum in Englewood, Colorado, February 6-7, 2019. Lance’s session, “Litigation Potholes & Road Hazards,” will focus on rapid response protocols and evidentiary rules and procedures that individuals in the transportation industry need to follow. The forum is presented by Marsh and will include open peer-to-peer discussions and presentations on predictive analytics, regulatory compliance, collision mitigation technologies, and wearable technologies.
- Billings Office Welcomes Two Associates
- Deference to City Decisions to Hire, Fire and Discipline its Employees Continues in Roybal v. City and County of Denver
- Hall & Evans Opens Salt Lake City, Utah Office
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Present at Colorado River Outfitter Association’s Annual Convention
- Shawn Eady Joins Hall & Evans