Matthew Hegarty will co-present a complimentary live webinar titled, “Navigating Various Laws Impacting Employers in the COVID-19 World,” on Friday, April 24th, 2020, from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT. The CLE webinar is hosted by ALFA International and will discuss issues and legal concerns that employers face in our new COVID-19 world. Topics include the Federal Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act, state mini-WARN acts, health insurance and COBRA, OSHA recommendations and reporting obligations, ERISA issues, immigration issues, workers’ compensation issues, and wage and hour considerations.
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense
- Cash Parker Presenting CLE Webinar on Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court
- Retirement of Bruce A. Menk
- Jack Peters Participating in Boulder Policing Community Forum on Policing
- Hall & Evans Proudly Sponsoring the Colorado LGBT Bar Association Annual Awards Dinner