Matthew Hegarty will co-present a complimentary live webinar titled, “Navigating Various Laws Impacting Employers in the COVID-19 World,” on Friday, April 24th, 2020, from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT. The CLE webinar is hosted by ALFA International and will discuss issues and legal concerns that employers face in our new COVID-19 world. Topics include the Federal Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act, state mini-WARN acts, health insurance and COBRA, OSHA recommendations and reporting obligations, ERISA issues, immigration issues, workers’ compensation issues, and wage and hour considerations.
- H&E Attorneys Present at Colorado River Outfitters Association’s Annual Convention
- Talia Damrow Presents on Family and Medical Leave for Montana Employment Law Seminar
- Meghan Sheridan Speaking at The National Ski Areas Association’s Western Winter Conference
- Four Attorneys Named 2023 Top Lawyer by 5280 Magazine
- Benton Barton Authors Article on Designing for Security in Colorado Real Estate Journal