Matthew Hegarty will co-present a complimentary live webinar titled, “Navigating Various Laws Impacting Employers in the COVID-19 World,” on Friday, April 24th, 2020, from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT. The CLE webinar is hosted by ALFA International and will discuss issues and legal concerns that employers face in our new COVID-19 world. Topics include the Federal Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act, state mini-WARN acts, health insurance and COBRA, OSHA recommendations and reporting obligations, ERISA issues, immigration issues, workers’ compensation issues, and wage and hour considerations.
- Matthew Ninneman Interviewed on Construction Law Today Podcast
- New Colorado Law Requiring Strict Health-Care Provider Lien Disclosures Shields Lien Assignments From Discovery and as Evidence
- Colorado Workers’ Compensation Rules See Significant Updates with HB 21-1050 and HB 21-1207
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports 2Hearts’ Annual Golf Tournament
- Denver Office Welcomes Three Associates