Matthew Hegarty will co-present a complimentary live webinar titled, “Navigating Various Laws Impacting Employers in the COVID-19 World,” on Friday, April 24th, 2020, from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT. The CLE webinar is hosted by ALFA International and will discuss issues and legal concerns that employers face in our new COVID-19 world. Topics include the Federal Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act, state mini-WARN acts, health insurance and COBRA, OSHA recommendations and reporting obligations, ERISA issues, immigration issues, workers’ compensation issues, and wage and hour considerations.
- Stephanie Montague Elected to Board of Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Host Virtual Program on New Mexico Legal Landscape
- Benton Barton Speaking at Design Professional Risk Management Presentation on September 20th
- Matthew Ninneman Appointed Executive Council Chair of CBA Construction Law Section
- Twenty-Two H&E Attorneys Named to 2023 Editions of “Best Lawyers In America” & “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch”