Matthew Hegarty will co-present a complimentary live webinar titled, “Navigating Various Laws Impacting Employers in the COVID-19 World,” on Friday, April 24th, 2020, from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT. The CLE webinar is hosted by ALFA International and will discuss issues and legal concerns that employers face in our new COVID-19 world. Topics include the Federal Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act, state mini-WARN acts, health insurance and COBRA, OSHA recommendations and reporting obligations, ERISA issues, immigration issues, workers’ compensation issues, and wage and hour considerations.
- Hall & Evans Prevails on Summary Judgment Motion in Municipal Liability Matter
- Hall & Evans Obtains Landmark Victory in Colorado Supreme Court Opinion That Limits Windfall Claims by Plaintiffs Who Receive Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Steve Hamilton & Mamie Ling Presenting in ALFA International Webinar on Expert Admissibility
- Matthew Ninneman Serves as Executive Editor & Co-Author of ABA Forum on Construction Law’s “Design Professional’s Guide to Construction Law”
- H&E Attorneys Present at Colorado River Outfitters Association’s Annual Conference