Matthew Ninneman is co-author of the The 2017 A201 Deskbook. The American Institute of Architects (AIA) has completed a total reexamination of its core contracts and issued a new form A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction. The A201 is the most frequently used document of all construction agreements, and virtually all AIA contracts are intended to work with it. To help construction professionals understand and work with the sweeping changes of these widely used general conditions, The 2017 A201 Deskbook identifies and analyzes every significant change made to the A201 document, and also includes for the first time, a section-by-section critical analysis of the A201, with case law interpretations and practice tips. A copy of the book for purchase can be found through the following link: https://shop.americanbar.org/eBus/Store/ProductDetails.aspx?productId=283374276&term=A201
- Theresa Vogel Speaking at Jagiellonian University Faculty of Law and Administration in Poland
- When One Size Doesn’t Fit All: Is Unconscious Bias Impacting Your Safety Record?
- Denver Office Welcomes Four New Associates
- James Worthen Selected for 2019 Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- Hall & Evans Hosts Public Entity CLE Seminar