Matthew Ninneman will present at the American Bar Association’s Forum on Construction Law’s upcoming webinar titled, “Protecting the Design Professional: Exploring Recent Construction Law Issues Impacting Risk-Shifting.” The 1.5 hour live CLE will be held on July 20, 2021, from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM MDT. The webinar will explore recent trends and changes in construction law that impact design professionals including, legal responsibilities in the construction and completion phases of a project, risk-shifting on design-build projects, and the risk surrounding indemnification and professional liability insurance.
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Wheels of Justice in 2021 Children’s Hospital Courage Classic
- Benton Barton Participating in ALFA International Virtual Construction Roundtable
- Workers’ Compensation Group Welcomes Two Associates
- Denver Office Welcomes Three New Attorneys
- Matthew Ninneman Presenting ABA Webinar on Protecting the Design Professional