Stephanie A. Montague was appointed to the Colorado Defense Lawyers Association’s (CDLA) Board beginning September 1, 2022. Ms. Montague was selected by the CDLA Board members as the incoming Secretary of the Board as part of a five-year appointment. The CDLA is a nonprofit association that exists to support and serve Colorado lawyers who defend the interests of business and individuals in civil litigation.
- Hall & Evans, LLC Celebrates its 90-Year Anniversary
- Colorado Election Outcomes and a Preview of the 2023 Legislative Session
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals Affirms Hall & Evans’ Defense Verdict in Co-Employee Liability Case
- 2022 Amendments to the Colorado Premises Liability Act
- Daniel Bristol & Lance Eberhart Present at Colorado Motor Carriers Association’s Annual Conference