Amy Wyatt is a Paralegal with over 27 years of litigation experience in Wyoming. Amy assists with the defense of medical malpractice, wrongful death, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, and workers’ compensation cases.
Amy is responsible for drafting correspondence, pleadings, motions, and discovery, controlling and organizing case file evidence, and conducting witness interviews. She also prepares medical chronologies, assembles evidence for review by expert witnesses, prepares evidence for production in discovery, communicates with clients and expert witnesses, coordinates deposition and trial testimony, and prepares deposition and trial exhibits. Amy is an integral part of the trial team for both state and federal court trials.
- Paralegal Certification from NALA – The Paralegal Association
- Advanced Certification in Civil Litigation from NALA – The Paralegal Association
- Advanced Certification in Individual Medical Liability from NALA – The Paralegal Association
- Advanced Certification in Trial Practice from NALA – The Paralegal Association
- National Association of Legal Assistants – Paralegals
- Legal Assistants of Wyoming
Previously, Amy worked as a Litigation Paralegal at Murane & Bostwick, LLC for over 20 years.
152 North Durbin Street
Casper, WY 82601
AAS: Casper College, 1997, Legal Assistant