April D. Moore
April Moore is a trial attorney with over fourteen years of experience in the areas of personal injury, product liability, construction and design, and employment law. Her experience includes all phases of civil litigation from pre-litigated matters to trials, mediations, arbitrations, and appeals in state and federal courts.
Ms. Moore enjoys the complexities of litigation, and she strives to provide high-quality, efficient representation. She has significant experience with high exposure, tort and commercial lawsuits, including cases involving allegations of wrongful death, brain injury, and other traumatic injuries. Ms. Moore has achieved defense verdicts, prevailed on appeals, and obtained summary judgment for her clients on several occasions.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: UCLA Law School, 2006
BA: California State University-Northridge, 2001, Psychology, magna cum laude
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
Articles & Publications // Presentations // Webinars
- Co-Presenter, “Best Practices for Panel Counsel,” Carrier client Legal Academy, 2019
- Presenter, “Medicare Subrogation Rights,” Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, Denver Chapter Education and Networking Event, 2013
- Duncan v. Kobneck, 16CA0150 (Colo. App. 2017)
- Vititoe v. Rocky Mountain Pavement Main., Inc., 412 P.3d 767 (Colo. App. 2015)
- Engeman Enterprises, LLC v. Tolin Mechanical Systems Co., 320 P.3d 364 (Colo. App. 2013)