Brian D. Kennedy
Brian Kennedy’s practice is focused on transportation law, insurance coverage, and insurance defense. Mr. Kennedy represents individuals, trucking and transportation companies involved with accidents, general negligence, and intersection and highway design claims. His insurance practice involves bad faith insurance defense, general insurance defense litigation, and coverage matters.
Prior to joining Hall & Evans, Mr. Kennedy practiced civil defense for 16 years at a small Denver area firm. Before private practice, Mr. Kennedy served as a Deputy District Attorney with the Fourth Judicial District Attorney’s office.
Mr. Kennedy is a Colorado native. He earned his undergraduate degree from Colorado State University. He received his law degree from the University of Colorado School of Law, where he was inducted into the Order of the Coif in recognition of his academic excellence. Mr. Kennedy was also a recipient of the William O. DeSouchet Award for trial advocacy.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Colorado School of Law, 2001, Order of the Coif
BA: Colorado State University, 1997, History
- State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co. v. Johnson, 2017 CO 68
- Bedor v. Johnson, 2013 CO 4
- Smith v. Jeppsen, 2012 CO 32
- Kendrick v. Pippin, 252 P.3d 1052 (Colo. 2011)
- Johnson v. State Farm Mut. Auto Ins. Co., 2014 COA 135
- Progressive Cas. Ins. Co. v. Moore, 2012 COA 145
- Maynard v. Colo. Supreme Court Office of Atty. Reg. Counsel, 499 Fed.Appx 793 (10th Cir., 2012)
Blog Posts About Brian
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Attorney, Patterson Ripplinger, P.C., Greenwood Village, CO
- Partner, Jenkins & Kennedy, LLP, Littleton, CO
- Deputy District Attorney, 4th Judicial District, Colorado Springs, CO