Briana K. Smith
Briana Smith joined Hall & Evans, LLC as an Associate in 2022. Ms. Smith provides general civil litigation defense to individuals, businesses, and insurers. Her practice includes transportation, hospitality & retail, premises liability, business law, and administrative law.
Ms. Smith is an Adjunct Professor at the Park University-Warren Air Force Base, where she teaches the course American Government. Before joining Hall & Evans, she was an attorney with the State of Wyoming’s Office of the Public Defender, providing criminal defense for indigent clients. Ms. Smith also has a background in family law and general civil litigation.
152 North Durbin Street
Casper, WY 82601
JD: University of Wyoming College of Law, 2018
BA: University of Wyoming, 2015, Criminal Justice
- Attorney, State of Wyoming Office of the Public Defender, Cheyenne, WY, 2021-2022
- Attorney, The Advocates, Laramie, WY, 2020-2021
- Wyoming State Bar
Career Distinctions & Honors
- Student of the year, University of Wyoming Family & Immigration Justice Clinic, 2017-2018
- M.F. Blackstone Scholarship Recipient, University of Wyoming Foundation, 2015-2018
Business & Community Service
- Wyoming Towing & Recovery Professionals, President, 2019-2021