Ethan E. Zweig
Ethan Zweig’s practice is focused on civil and commercial litigation, construction defect, critical motions, appeals, civil rights defense, insurance defense, and coverage matters. Mr. Zweig represents a wide variety of businesses, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, insurers, and other entities in high-stakes litigation.
Mr. Zweig has significant experience briefing and arguing important legal issues in trial and appellate courts. His published appellate cases have helped develop the law in the areas of constitutional interpretation, statutory interpretation, expert testimony, and admissible evidence among others.
Before joining Hall & Evans, Mr. Zweig practiced at two boutique Denver litigation firms and served as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Colorado where he prosecuted civil and criminal appeals in the Colorado Supreme Court, Colorado Court of Appeals, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, and the United States District Court for the District of Colorado.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: Brooklyn Law School, 2012, magna cum laude
BS: Ithaca College, 2001, Communications
- Martinez v. People of Colo., 393 P.3d 557 (Colo. 2017)
- Abdu-Latif Kazembe v. State, 433 P.3d 101 (Colo. App. 2018)
- People v. Butler, 454 P.3d 280 (Colo. App. 2017)
- People v. Patton, 425 P.3d 1152 (Colo. App. 2016)
- People v. Terhorst, 260 P.3d 239 (Colo. App. 2015)
- People v. Clanton, 361 P.3d 1056 (Colo. App. 2015)
- Assistant Attorney General, Colorado Office of the Attorney General: Appellate Section, Denver, CO, 2013-2017
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
Articles & Publications // Presentations // Webinars
- Author, “I Think We Should See Other People: The Benefits of Eliminating Handset Exclusivity and Instituting Tiered Pricing in the Mobile Broadband Market,” Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial & Commercial Law, Volume 6, Issue 2, 2012