Francesca M. Tait
Francesca Tait focuses on the defense of construction defect and professional liability claims. Ms. Tait represents construction professionals, architects, and engineers throughout all phases of litigation. Ms. Tait is also experienced with matters involving real estate nondisclosure, contract disputes, intra-business disputes, homeowner’s association disputes, premises liability, employment liability, and workers’ compensation. Before joining Hall & Evans, Ms. Tait was an associate at a general civil litigation firm in Denver, CO where she gained extensive deposition and trial experience.
Ms. Tait graduated from the University of Wyoming College of Law on the Dean’s Honor Roll. While earning her J.D., she was a Law Intern with the Colorado State Public Defender’s Office in Fort Collins, Colorado, and interned for insurance defense firms in Colorado and Wyoming.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
BSA: Colorado State University, 2015, Business Management and Political Science
- Won summary judgment on behalf of property owner concerning whether a common interest community was formed by implication of law.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Associate, Robinson & Henry, P.C., Denver, CO 2019-2021
- Associate/Law Clerk, Lee & Brown, LLC, Denver, CO 2019-2020
- Law Clerk, Sundahl Powers, Kapp & Martin, LLC, Cheyenne, WY 2017
- Silver level judge for U.S. Figure Skating