Jennifer Sletten has 15 years of experience assisting attorneys in the areas of healthcare, premises liability, employment, real estate, banking, construction defect, personal injury, and product liability. She recently gained experience in a corporate legal setting overseeing litigation cases across the country, ensuring corporate compliance throughout the U.S. and Canada, and promoting best practices to reduce claims against the company.
- Paralegal Certificate, Montana State University-Billings
Business & Community Service
- Exchange Club of Laurel, MT
- Yellowstone District Exchange Clubs, Secretary 2020-2022
- Montana Paralegal Association
- Notary Public, State of Montana
- Corporate Paralegal at Kampgrounds of America, Inc., 2021-2022
- Legal Assistant at Felt, Martin, Frazier & Weldon, PC, 2010-2019
- Legal Assistant at Hagen & Walker, PLLC, 2008-2010
- Ms. Sletten enjoys traveling, especially to visit her kids, hanging out with her 2 labradoodles, Paris and Milan, and pretty much anything outdoors.
175 North 27th Street
Billings, MT 59101
Coursework, University of Montana at Western Montana College, 2004, Early Childhood Education
Coursework, University of Montana at Montana Tech, 1994