Meghan A. Sheridan
Meghan Sheridan is a civil litigation trial attorney whose practice concentrates in personal injury defense, primarily in recreation accident cases, premises liability, product liability, and trucking and aviation accidents. She also works with general contractors and subcontractors on construction defect claims.
Meghan focuses on understanding her clients’ specific business and priorities to build effective working relationships. She emphasizes frequent communication with her clients, including providing early and ongoing case evaluation for potential resolution purposes; however, working on trial strategy from day one. Meghan also provides additional consulting to ski areas and recreation providers regarding risk management, including speaking at ski areas and national conferences regarding winter and summer operations.
Salt Lake City Office
175 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
JD: University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, 2012, High Honors
BS: Pennsylvania State University, 2001, Psychology, Highest Honors
- Summary Judgment granted for ski resort for negligence and gross negligence claims in zip-lining accident.
- Defense verdict for ski area in premises liability action.
- Defense verdict for ski area in skier-skier collision case.
- Summary Judgment granted for commercial airline carrier for negligence alleged in on board incident.
- Summary Judgment granted for ski resort for negligence claim on accident in double-black diamond area.
- In her free time, Meghan spends time outdoors with her family, competes in local and regional mountain bike races, and Nordic skiing races.
- Board Member, Association of Ski Defense Attorneys, 2022-present
- Utah State Bar
- Utah Defense Lawyers Association
- ASTM International
Business & Community Service
- Board Member, Utah Highschool Cycling Association Board of Directors, 2019-present