Meghan A. Sheridan
Meghan Sheridan is experienced in all aspects of civil litigation, particularly working with insurance companies in defending claims. Meghan’s practice concentrates in personal injury defense, including recreation accident cases, aviation and railroad cases, premises liability, construction defect, and products liability. She understands what the insurers’ needs are and how to navigate through the claim with them. Meghan also provides additional consulting to ski areas and recreation providers regarding risk management, including speaking at ski areas regarding winter and summer operations.
Salt Lake City Office
175 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
JD: University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, 2012, High Honors
BS: Pennsylvania State University, 2001, Psychology, Highest Honors
- Summary Judgment granted for ski resort for negligence and gross negligence claims in zip-lining accident.
- Defense verdict for ski area in premises liability action.
- Defense verdict for ski area in skier-skier collision case.
- Summary Judgment granted for commercial airline carrier for negligence alleged in on board incident.
- Summary Judgment granted for ski resort for negligence claim on accident in double-black diamond area.
- In her free time, Meghan spends time outdoors with her family, competes in local and regional mountain bike races, and Nordic skiing races.
- Board Member, Association of Ski Defense Attorneys, 2022-present
- Utah State Bar
- Utah Defense Lawyers Association
- ASTM International
Business & Community Service
- Board Member, Utah Highschool Cycling Association Board of Directors, 2019-present