Svetlana V. Como
Svetlana Como defends employers and insurers in a variety of legal matters stemming from workers’ compensation claims. Ms. Como is also experienced with trusts and estates, employment agreements, tax compliance, business valuation, accounting, financial reporting, and auditing.
Before her legal career, Ms. Como spent a decade in the accounting and tax arenas. She is a Certified Public Accountant and is Accredited in Business Valuations.
- Colorado, 2022
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: University of Denver Sturm College of Law, 2021
BS: University of South Alabama, 2012, Business Administration, cum laude
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation by the AICPA