William R. Floyd
Mr. Floyd focuses his practice on transportation, defending railroads in cases that involve toxic exposure, asbestos, grade crossing accidents, the Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA), and property litigation.
Mr. Floyd moved to Colorado in 2014 and joined Hall & Evans as a Special Counsel. Prior to joining Hall & Evans, he was a firm officer at McLeod Alexander Powel and Apffel.
1001 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
JD: Baylor University, 1991
BS: University of Texas, 1988, Economics
- BNSF Ry. Co. v. Baca, 2018 Tex. App. LEXIS 2280, 2018 WL 1528573 (Tex. App. Fort Worth Mar. 29, 2018)
- Henry v. Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corp., 2010 Tex. App. LEXIS 7557, 2010 WL 3582636 (Tex. App. Tyler Sept. 15, 2010)
- Kansas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
Career Distinctions & Honors
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow