With the prevalence of interns and unpaid volunteers in the workforce, what happens if an individual suffers discrimination while in their role as intern or volunteer? Can interns and volunteers take advantage of traditional employment law torts to vindicate their rights?
- Seven Hall & Evans Attorneys Named to 2020 List of “The Best Lawyers in America”
- Lance Eberhart Moderates Panel at ALFA International Hospitality & Retail Practice Group Seminar
- The Threshold-Remuneration Test After Saachi
- Cops, Counties, and Local Control: The 2019 Colorado Municipal Law Legislative Update
- Torts From Sports: Not So Fast, My Friend