With the prevalence of interns and unpaid volunteers in the workforce, what happens if an individual suffers discrimination while in their role as intern or volunteer? Can interns and volunteers take advantage of traditional employment law torts to vindicate their rights?
- Paul Yarbrough Chairs Trucking Industry Defense Association’s Annual Seminar
- Ryan Johnson Speaking at National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association’s Lighthouse Seminar
- Josh Berry Selected for Leadership Denver Class of 2020
- Meredith McDonald Selected as Chair for ABA TIPS Employment and Labor Law Committee
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports the Colorado LGBT Bar Association