With the prevalence of interns and unpaid volunteers in the workforce, what happens if an individual suffers discrimination while in their role as intern or volunteer? Can interns and volunteers take advantage of traditional employment law torts to vindicate their rights?
- Cash Parker Selected as Faculty for NITA Rocky Mountain Deposition Skills Program
- Kelley Shirk Speaking at Construction Contract Workshop on November 22nd
- Andy Sears and Whitney Boyd Appointed to Defense Lawyers Association of Wyoming Board
- Hall & Evans Listed Among “Best Law Firms” For 2020
- Mental Health Care for Children Without Parental Permission