On October 31, 2018, a federal jury in Colorado District Court returned a defense verdict in favor of a grow operation located in Rye, Colorado, absolving the business entities and individual operating the grow operation of liability under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (“RICO”) Act. However, the case exposes businesses and individuals participating in Colorado’s marijuana industry and the insurance companies and ancillary businesses supporting or interacting with them to potential litigation.
- David Jones Published on Responding to Social Media Reviews in The Colorado Dental Association’s “Journal”
- Matthew Ninneman Speaking at ABA’s Forum on Construction Law “Construction Law Essentials” Program
- Denver Office Welcomes Ike Eckert
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports Maria Droste Counseling Center’s 9th Annual Golf Classic
- Denver Office Welcomes Heather Thomas