On October 31, 2018, a federal jury in Colorado District Court returned a defense verdict in favor of a grow operation located in Rye, Colorado, absolving the business entities and individual operating the grow operation of liability under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (“RICO”) Act. However, the case exposes businesses and individuals participating in Colorado’s marijuana industry and the insurance companies and ancillary businesses supporting or interacting with them to potential litigation.
- Hall & Evans’ Attorneys Support Denver High School Mock Trial Tournament
- Defense Verdict for Hall & Evans’ Railroad Client in FRSA (“Whistleblower”) Case
- Valerie Garcia Speaking at The Colorado Defense Lawyers Association’s CLE Presentation on Tuesday, March 3rd
- Benton Barton Speaking at Design Professional Risk Management Presentation on February 25th
- Kelley Shirk Speaking at Momentum’s Advanced Legal Strategy Summit on Litigation