On October 31, 2018, a federal jury in Colorado District Court returned a defense verdict in favor of a grow operation located in Rye, Colorado, absolving the business entities and individual operating the grow operation of liability under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (“RICO”) Act. However, the case exposes businesses and individuals participating in Colorado’s marijuana industry and the insurance companies and ancillary businesses supporting or interacting with them to potential litigation.
- Theresa Vogel Speaking at Jagiellonian University Faculty of Law and Administration in Poland
- When One Size Doesn’t Fit All: Is Unconscious Bias Impacting Your Safety Record?
- Denver Office Welcomes Four New Associates
- James Worthen Selected for 2019 Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- Hall & Evans Hosts Public Entity CLE Seminar