On October 31, 2018, a federal jury in Colorado District Court returned a defense verdict in favor of a grow operation located in Rye, Colorado, absolving the business entities and individual operating the grow operation of liability under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (“RICO”) Act. However, the case exposes businesses and individuals participating in Colorado’s marijuana industry and the insurance companies and ancillary businesses supporting or interacting with them to potential litigation.
- Billings Office Welcomes Two Associates
- Deference to City Decisions to Hire, Fire and Discipline its Employees Continues in Roybal v. City and County of Denver
- Hall & Evans Opens Salt Lake City, Utah Office
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Present at Colorado River Outfitter Association’s Annual Convention
- Shawn Eady Joins Hall & Evans