On October 31, 2018, a federal jury in Colorado District Court returned a defense verdict in favor of a grow operation located in Rye, Colorado, absolving the business entities and individual operating the grow operation of liability under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (“RICO”) Act. However, the case exposes businesses and individuals participating in Colorado’s marijuana industry and the insurance companies and ancillary businesses supporting or interacting with them to potential litigation.
- 5280 Top Lawyers 2019 List
- Changing Dimes: Workers’ Compensation Division IME Rule Seeing Significant Updates in the New Year
- Theresa Vogel Presenting in ALFA International Webinar “How the Politics and Policies of Washington Today Are Impacting Your Business”
- Valerie Garcia Speaking at Construction Defect, Claims & Litigation Strategies ExecuSummit
- Defense Verdict for Hall & Evans’ Client in Personal Injury Case