Theresa Vogel was recently published in the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform. Her article “Critiquing Matter of A-B-: An Uncertain Future in Asylum Proceedings for Women Fleeing Intimate Partner Violence” discusses the underlying reasons for intimate partner violence against women, the lack of progress in U.S. asylum law to provide protection to women who suffer intimate partner violence outside the United States, recommendations on new legislation and regulations recognizing and guiding adjudication of these asylum claims, and judicial training and development of a tracking mechanism for determinations in these types of cases.
- Serena Gudino Supports Construction Education at AGC Annual Sporting Clay Shoot
- Brooke Churchman and Kendra Garstka Present at ALFA International’s Future Leaders Seminar
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports The Colorado Dental Association Foundation’s Annual Golf Tournament
- Tom Singer Receives LCA Diversity Award and Leads Presentation on Diversity
- Hall & Evans Proudly Supports the Colorado Hispanic Bar Association’s Annual Banquet