Theresa Vogel was recently published in the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform. Her article “Critiquing Matter of A-B-: An Uncertain Future in Asylum Proceedings for Women Fleeing Intimate Partner Violence” discusses the underlying reasons for intimate partner violence against women, the lack of progress in U.S. asylum law to provide protection to women who suffer intimate partner violence outside the United States, recommendations on new legislation and regulations recognizing and guiding adjudication of these asylum claims, and judicial training and development of a tracking mechanism for determinations in these types of cases.
- Seven Hall & Evans Attorneys Named to 2020 List of “The Best Lawyers in America”
- Lance Eberhart Moderates Panel at ALFA International Hospitality & Retail Practice Group Seminar
- The Threshold-Remuneration Test After Saachi
- Cops, Counties, and Local Control: The 2019 Colorado Municipal Law Legislative Update
- Torts From Sports: Not So Fast, My Friend