Theresa Vogel was recently published in the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform. Her article “Critiquing Matter of A-B-: An Uncertain Future in Asylum Proceedings for Women Fleeing Intimate Partner Violence” discusses the underlying reasons for intimate partner violence against women, the lack of progress in U.S. asylum law to provide protection to women who suffer intimate partner violence outside the United States, recommendations on new legislation and regulations recognizing and guiding adjudication of these asylum claims, and judicial training and development of a tracking mechanism for determinations in these types of cases.
- Theresa Vogel Speaking at Jagiellonian University Faculty of Law and Administration in Poland
- When One Size Doesn’t Fit All: Is Unconscious Bias Impacting Your Safety Record?
- Denver Office Welcomes Four New Associates
- James Worthen Selected for 2019 Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- Hall & Evans Hosts Public Entity CLE Seminar