Theresa Vogel was recently published in the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform. Her article “Critiquing Matter of A-B-: An Uncertain Future in Asylum Proceedings for Women Fleeing Intimate Partner Violence” discusses the underlying reasons for intimate partner violence against women, the lack of progress in U.S. asylum law to provide protection to women who suffer intimate partner violence outside the United States, recommendations on new legislation and regulations recognizing and guiding adjudication of these asylum claims, and judicial training and development of a tracking mechanism for determinations in these types of cases.
- Benton Barton Speaking at Design Professional Risk Management Presentation on April 24th
- Bodily Injury Claims to Become More Expensive if New Litigation Finance Bill Passes Colorado State Legislature
- Theresa Vogel Published in University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform
- Benton Barton Speaking at Risk Control Seminar for Architects, Engineers, and Environmental Professionals on April 10th
- Hall & Evans Attorneys Present at NARTC Special Litigation Conference