Theresa Vogel will be speaking at the seminar titled, “Populism and Constitutional Crises,” at the Jagiellonian University Faculty of Law and Administration in Krakow, Poland on Friday, June 21, 2019. The multidisciplinary seminar will focus on the phenomenon of “populism” and its effect on constitutionalism, public law, migration, democracy, and sustainable development. Ms. Vogel’s presentation will address the impact of populism on immigration in the United States with a specific focus on asylum seekers.
- Seven Hall & Evans Attorneys Named to 2020 List of “The Best Lawyers in America”
- Lance Eberhart Moderates Panel at ALFA International Hospitality & Retail Practice Group Seminar
- The Threshold-Remuneration Test After Saachi
- Cops, Counties, and Local Control: The 2019 Colorado Municipal Law Legislative Update
- Torts From Sports: Not So Fast, My Friend