Theresa Vogel will be speaking at the seminar titled, “Populism and Constitutional Crises,” at the Jagiellonian University Faculty of Law and Administration in Krakow, Poland on Friday, June 21, 2019. The multidisciplinary seminar will focus on the phenomenon of “populism” and its effect on constitutionalism, public law, migration, democracy, and sustainable development. Ms. Vogel’s presentation will address the impact of populism on immigration in the United States with a specific focus on asylum seekers.
- Theresa Vogel Speaking at Jagiellonian University Faculty of Law and Administration in Poland
- When One Size Doesn’t Fit All: Is Unconscious Bias Impacting Your Safety Record?
- Denver Office Welcomes Four New Associates
- James Worthen Selected for 2019 Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- Hall & Evans Hosts Public Entity CLE Seminar