Theresa Vogel will be speaking at the seminar titled, “Populism and Constitutional Crises,” at the Jagiellonian University Faculty of Law and Administration in Krakow, Poland on Friday, June 21, 2019. The multidisciplinary seminar will focus on the phenomenon of “populism” and its effect on constitutionalism, public law, migration, democracy, and sustainable development. Ms. Vogel’s presentation will address the impact of populism on immigration in the United States with a specific focus on asylum seekers.
- Cash Parker Selected as Faculty for NITA Rocky Mountain Deposition Skills Program
- Kelley Shirk Speaking at Construction Contract Workshop on November 22nd
- Andy Sears and Whitney Boyd Appointed to Defense Lawyers Association of Wyoming Board
- Hall & Evans Listed Among “Best Law Firms” For 2020
- Mental Health Care for Children Without Parental Permission