Valerie Garcia was recently appointed to the Advisory Board of The Colorado Lawyer. As the official publication of Colorado Bar Association, The Colorado Lawyer serves as an informational and educational resource to improve the practice of law. The Advisory Board is a Standing Committee of the Colorado Bar Association that exists to oversee, advise on, and set the editorial policies of the magazine.
- Retirement of Michael W. Jones
- Colorado General Assembly Passes Bill Establishing New Insurance Coverage Benefits for the Total Loss of a Residence Due to a Wildfire
- Valerie Garcia Appointed to Advisory Board of “The Colorado Lawyer”
- Meghan Sheridan Presenting at The National Ski Areas Association’s Downhill Bike Park Summit
- Steve Hamilton Moderates Panel at ALFA International’s Product Liability & Complex Torts Seminar