The CLM’s Construction Claims publication currently features an article co-authored by Valerie Garcia and Chloe Mickel. Valerie and Chloe’s article, “Strategies for Challenging Extrapolation Evidence,” explores how extrapolation evidence is often unreliable, speculative, and easily tainted by improper statistical sampling.
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense
- Cash Parker Presenting CLE Webinar on Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court
- Retirement of Bruce A. Menk