The CLM’s Construction Claims publication currently features an article co-authored by Valerie Garcia and Chloe Mickel. Valerie and Chloe’s article, “Strategies for Challenging Extrapolation Evidence,” explores how extrapolation evidence is often unreliable, speculative, and easily tainted by improper statistical sampling.
- Brooke Churchman Moderating ALFA International Webinar on Neuropsychological Testing in Brain Injury Litigation
- Hall & Evans Expands ALFA International Membership into Montana
- Hall & Evans Celebrates 2024 MLK Day of Service
- Six Attorneys Named 2024 Top Lawyer by 5280 Magazine
- Retirement of David E. Leavenworth