Valerie Garcia will be presenting at the 2017 CLM & Business Insurance Construction Conference, October 9-11, 2017, in San Diego, California. The conference will focus on all facets of insurance, risk, and claims management aspects of the insurance related to the construction industry. Valerie will be speaking on “Challenging Experts in Building Product Cases: Clearing the Smoke and Smashing the Mirrors.” Valerie currently serves as the CLM Regional Co-Chair for Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, and North Dakota and is formerly the Vice President of CLM’s Denver Chapter.
- Jill Gerdrum and Thomas Singer Speaking at Montana Labor & Employment Law Seminar
- Three Promoted to Special Counsel
- 10 Hall & Evans Attorneys Honored in 2023 Colorado Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
- Benton Barton Presenting at Design Professional Risk Management Seminar on April 6
- Amanda Hunter Honored with Pro Bono Service Award