Valerie Garcia will be presenting at the 2017 CLM & Business Insurance Construction Conference, October 9-11, 2017, in San Diego, California. The conference will focus on all facets of insurance, risk, and claims management aspects of the insurance related to the construction industry. Valerie will be speaking on “Challenging Experts in Building Product Cases: Clearing the Smoke and Smashing the Mirrors.” Valerie currently serves as the CLM Regional Co-Chair for Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, and North Dakota and is formerly the Vice President of CLM’s Denver Chapter.
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense
- Cash Parker Presenting CLE Webinar on Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court
- Retirement of Bruce A. Menk