Valerie Garcia will speak at The Colorado Defense Lawyers Association’s CLE presentation at Hall & Evans’ Denver office on Tuesday, March 3rd. Valerie is part of a panel presentation titled, “Equity Partnership-The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.” The panel will discuss strategies to achieve equity partnership, the pros and cons of equity partnership, and the various types of equity partnership arrangements that exist. The CLE is presented by the Colorado Defense Lawyers Association and has been submitted for 1.5 general liability CLE credits.
- Retirement of Alan Epstein
- Cash Parker Presenting NARTC Webinar on Developing and Presenting Helpful Coworker Testimony
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense