Valerie Garcia will speak at The Colorado Defense Lawyers Association’s CLE presentation at Hall & Evans’ Denver office on Tuesday, March 3rd. Valerie is part of a panel presentation titled, “Equity Partnership-The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.” The panel will discuss strategies to achieve equity partnership, the pros and cons of equity partnership, and the various types of equity partnership arrangements that exist. The CLE is presented by the Colorado Defense Lawyers Association and has been submitted for 1.5 general liability CLE credits.
- Emergency Regulation Issued for Colorado Automobile Insurers
- Transportation Rapid Response Team Still Available 24/7
- The Lull Before The COVID-19 Bankruptcy Storm?
- Providing Teletherapy During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Colorado Health Emergency Leave With Pay Rules Amid COVID-19 Pandemic: What Colorado Employers Need to Know