Valerie Garcia will be speaking the Colorado Claims Association’s Annual Insurance Seminar on Friday, October 5th. The Colorado Claims Association’s Annual Insurance Seminar is an all-day continuing education event designed to keep claims professionals up to date with the ever-changing insurance field. Valerie’s presentation will discuss Denver’s new green roof requirements and the implications for claims professionals.
- Kelley Shirk and Quinn Girrens Presenting Virtual Seminar on Construction Defect Litigation
- Ariana Busby and Alison Burke Presenting CDLA Webinar on DORA’s Regulatory Boards
- Colorado Legislature Limits Insurers’ Failure to Cooperate Defense
- Cash Parker Presenting CLE Webinar on Business Document Drafting That Can Stand Up in Court
- Retirement of Bruce A. Menk