Valerie Garcia will be speaking the Colorado Claims Association’s Annual Insurance Seminar on Friday, October 5th. The Colorado Claims Association’s Annual Insurance Seminar is an all-day continuing education event designed to keep claims professionals up to date with the ever-changing insurance field. Valerie’s presentation will discuss Denver’s new green roof requirements and the implications for claims professionals.
- Jill Gerdrum and Thomas Singer Speaking at Montana Labor & Employment Law Seminar
- Three Promoted to Special Counsel
- 10 Hall & Evans Attorneys Honored in 2023 Colorado Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
- Benton Barton Presenting at Design Professional Risk Management Seminar on April 6
- Amanda Hunter Honored with Pro Bono Service Award